Vacancy International Sales Manager
Tander, our new brand for the 'proud craftsperson', is looking for a dedicated, proud salesperson! Do you want to take up the challenge of putting Tander on the national and international map? If so, you could be the self-starter and pioneer we're looking for!
If the previous sentences struck a chord with you, we would be pleased to invite you to apply for the position of:
International Sales Manager
We launched Tander – a new (inter)national brand for paint specialists in various sectors – at Automechanika Frankfurt in September. We aim to support paint professionals around the world with innovative, high-quality products. You will find our brands in the nautical, automotive, industrial, wood-processing and aviation sectors, to name only a few. To fully service paint professionals, we are offering Tander as a complete range of products, suitable for the entire paint application process, from the basic requirements to all four steps in the process.
Dedication and taking pride in one's work are the qualities we are looking for in our new sales manager. You see putting Tander on the map and further expansion through various distributors worldwide as a challenge. You will be responsible for the growth of this new brand, but you will not be alone. You will be in a dynamic environment with people who have in-depth knowledge, where cooperation is essential and where we are used to, when necessary, rolling up our sleeves for one another. You approach life with a healthy dose of humour and with both feet firmly on the ground. After training given by your immediate colleagues, you will begin working independently as quickly as possible. We offer you an interesting, challenging and varied job working 39 hours per week in an informal company.
Your tasks (a short summary ) Your tasks will include the following:
- You will create brand awareness for Tander based on sales and marketing campaigns.
- You will maintain correct administrative records, including contracts, e-mail correspondence and quotations.
- You will achieve the expected turnover and targets to meet sales goals.
- You will close contracts by building up relationships, explaining the products and services thoroughly, and by developing and launching new applications.
- You will initiate the sales process by planning meetings with customers through cold acquisition, giving presentations and taking the customers' demands and wishes into account, without losing sight of commercial interests.
- You will increase turnover by offering Tander and other services as well as by spotting opportunities on the market and developing them into commercial products.
- You will contribute to the collection of strategic market information by monitoring competitors' products and customer reactions.
- You will keep your specialist knowledge up to date.
You could be described as a pioneer and self-starter; you are highly analytical, flexible and resilient. You are proactive and have the following attributes:
- You have relevant commercial training which leads to a relevant working and thinking level of business undergraduate students.
- You have work experience: a few years' experience in a trade organisation is an asset.
- You have good communication and social skills you are commercially strong, result/customer oriented and a proactive attitude.
- You do not have a nine-to-five mindset.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are prepared to undertake continuous professional development.
- Your English is fluent both spoken and written, Dutch and German are a plus.
- You have an assertive, problem solving and hands-on mentality.
- You have experience with international sales.
- You hold a driver's licence: Dutch B of equivalent.
What we offer
Tander is an EMM brand. Sales must still be built up by identifying distribution channels – a fantastic challenge! Moreover, working at EMM is simply enjoyable, as no two days are the same in this dynamic, modern and professional work environment where a proactive approach is valued. You will work amongst proud, committed, hard-working and friendly colleagues who are dedicated to their job. You will enjoy an excellent pay and benefits package, while your salary will be agreed during discussions and will match your education and experience.
EMM International is the creative centre for innovative applications in all paint processing markets. At our head office in Zwolle, EMM develops new ideas that are essential for efficient and effective paint applications. In more than 125 countries worldwide, our Hamach, Colad and Ronin Tools brands are delivered to millions of end-users in the automotive, aviation, marine and industrial sectors via a sophisticated dealer network.
The practical solutions are conceived, developed and tested in Zwolle. Together, we achieve innovations for paint professionals in the automotive, aviation, marine and industrial sectors. EMM operates under the brands Colad, Hamach and Ronin Tools. In the past three years, EMM has launched more than 40 new and innovative products such as Colad Turbomix Paintsaver®, Colad Snap Lid System®, Hamach HR1400 and Colad Magic Fix.
EMM has been based in Hessenpoort, Zwolle since October 2017. EMM also organises expertise sessions, product training courses and workshops in the International Knowledge & Experience Center. If you would like to find out more about EMM, please visit www.emm.com.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you are interested in this position, let us know by sending your CV, along with a short motivation letter, to Cora Keizer, HR Manager at email@example.com. We endeavour to respond to all applications as soon as possible.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Jeroen van den Berg, Commercial Director, on +31 (0)38 467 66 00. We look forward to receiving your application before 30 November 2018.