Optimum protection during your paint job!
- Protection during the entire painting process
- Prevent paint contamination
- Longer sleeves offer your wrists better protection
- Comfortable to wear
- Easily accessible thanks to the convenient dispenser box
The Tander Excellent Nitrile Gloves offer protection during the entire painting process. Designed to be worn while working with paints and solvents, these thicker and longer (6 mm thick, 285 mm in length) gloves provide even better protection. Thanks to their tight fit, the gloves are very comfortable to wear. The gloves are supplied in a convenient dispenser box that keeps them clean and easily accessible. Protect yourself and your paint from contamination by wearing Tander Excellent Nitrile Gloves.
Professionals know the importance of personal safety.
That's why craftsmen choose Tander Excellent Nitrile Gloves for optimum protection.
Powder Free; Silicon Free; Latex Free
Before use, check glove for any damage. Do not use a damaged glove. Intended for single use only.
Keep cool, protect from direct sunlight.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) CAT III according to European directive 89/686/EEC. PPE of complex design, protects against risks that cause irreversible damage to health.
- Anti-static properties
- Anti-static properties. Tested according to EN1149-3 Method 2: Measurement of induction decay time.
- Penetration Resistance
- These gloves are tested for penetration resistance to guarantee that they are leak proof. Performance level: AQL < 1.5 (Level 2) acc. to producer.
- Chemical Splashes
- These gloves are tested for chemical splash resistance, such as overspray. Resistance: N-heptane 99% - Level 3. Sodium Hydroxide 40% - Level 6.
Single use only.; Protection is limited to the hand only. Please combine with additional personal protective equipment for full protection.; If any allergic reaction should occur, please consult medical attention immediately.
|sleeve length||285 mm|
|thickness||6 mil. (0.15 mm)|
|Shelf life||Check the box for the expiration date.|
|CE Marked||Notified body number: 0321|